Is unmanageable Stress ruining your Life?
Are you a prisoner to unmanageable, intolerable stress? Is stress ruining your life?
Left unchecked, Stress takes a silent toll on your life – poor health, fuzzy brain and strained relationships with your partner, friends, family or colleagues.
Imagine if you could break free from this prison of relentless doubt, uncertainty, turmoil and inner conflict!
Imagine how much better would your life be if it was peaceful, calm and filled with endless possibilities!
In the Stress Less Life Coaching Programme, I show you how to achieve this life.
You will discover how to:
- regulate your stress with specific stress management techniques
- cope differently in stressful situations
- clear the endless cycle of negative self-talk, doubt and inner conflict
- ease muscle tension
- regain clarity of thought, focus and metal acuity
- discover the stillness within
- live a life of freedom and endless possibility
Symptoms of unmanaged stress include:
- High blood pressure
- Lowered immunity and cancer
Study finds SA is the world’s 2nd most stressed country:
A study released by Bloomberg ranked the most and least stressed countries in the world. Norway and Luxembourg were named the least stressed nations in the world, with South Africa ranked the second most stressed nation on the planet.
Jerusha Sukhdeo-Raath speaks to UCT’s health and counselling psychologist, Dr Despina Learmonth who gives us some insight on these statistics.