Life Coaching is effective in addressing a variety of life challenges:
- Feeling “stuck” in life
- Relationships – business and personal
- Coping with Loss
- Adapting to Retirement
Life Coaching is about where you are NOW, where you WANT TO BE, and HOW TO GET THERE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
As a result of this powerful collaboration, you, as a client will find yourself:
- Accomplishing far more than you would on your own
- Taking yourself more seriously
- Tackling life with more focus and purpose
- Taking more effective and focused actions
- Moving forward consistently
- Achieving your goals
- Feeling more calm, confident and happy.
Life Coaching is an on-going partnership between you, my client, and me, your coach, based on taking the necessary action steps to improve and enhance your quality of life.
Being a logical, practical process, it is a journey which ANYONE, at ANY STAGE of their lives, can undertake.
Coaching is an interactive process that helps you to develop more rapidly and produce more satisfying results. I work with clients in a variety of areas including business, finances, career, health and relationships.
What is a Life Coach?
A Life Coach is a professional who provides you, my client, with feedback, insights and guidance from a neutral, third party vantage point, to help you reach your goals.
A Life Coach helps you identify and overcome limiting beliefs that hold you back from achieving your goals and from having a more effective and successful life.
What does a Life Coach do?
- Listens to you, my client, on multiple levels continually
- Asks powerful direct questions
- Consistently endorses and supports you
- Assists you in planning, strategizing and developing your goals
- Provides an alternative perspective, thus inspiring you to realize your own solutions.
YOU, the Client, must have the DESIRE to COMMIT and do the necessary WORK for CHANGE and GROWTH.
Consider this – would you ask someone else to do the training for you if you want to run a marathon?